LEVEL I- EVOLVE - SPAIN -
Deepen your yoga practice
July 1-12, 2023
12 day teacher training
Embrace the opportunity to transform by immersing yourself in Level I – EVOLVE, the first of two trainings in the 200 Hour Teacher Training at Casa Cuadrau. This training is designed to provide you with the time and techniques to deepen your yoga practice.
Level I – Evolve welcomes students who want to deepen their yoga practice and learn skills to live a balanced life in harmony with nature and their highest self. In these twelve days, immersed in the yoga practices and the exquisite beauty of the Pyrenees, be ready to transform as an individual, develop life long friendships, and live in a supportive community learning and growing together.
This immersive vinyasa yoga training will refine your asana practice and expand your life through:
- Investigation of alignment and energetic principles of asanas
- Mindfulness techniques
- Ayurvedic self-care practices
- Meditative hiking
- Introduction to teaching
- Ancient yogic wisdom from the study of ancient texts
Asana Lab I:
- Alignment and energetic principles of foundational yoga poses
- Contraindications of the postures
- Use of props to support postures and prevent injuries
Ayurveda – the Science of Life
Lifestyle of a yogi
The Joy of Self Practice
Introduction to Sanskrit
History of Yoga
Chakras & Subtle Body Anatomy
Rituals with the Elements
- Invite the sacred presence of nature into your life
- Connect with the cycles of nature through personal and communal rituals
Open to students who have been practicing yoga for a minimum of 2 years.
Level I – EVOLVE is a required course for the 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training at Casa Cuadrau. It counts as 100 hours towards your certificate. Upon completion of Level I, you can attend Level II – EMPOWER 100 Hour Immersion to complete your training and receive your Yoga Alliance Certification.
FULL TEACHER TRAINING INFORMATION
REGISTER HERE FOR LEVEL I