art by Kelley Voegelin
YOGA FOR SLEEP ISSUES
with Leigh Evans
Transform nightly stress into easeful sleep
Bleary eyed from another night of tossing and turning?
Tired of twisting the drama of the day into another sleepless night?
Exhausted from jet lag and time zone transition from traveling for work?
You are not alone. Everyone at some point has a sleepiness night or restless sleep. For some, it is an occasional occurrence during a particularly stressful time at work or home. For others, it is a chronic problem creating additional anxiety in an already agitated state of mind.
According to Harvard Medical School’s Report, Improving Sleep, “One in five Americans sleeps less than six hours a night and about 70 million Americans of all ages suffer from chronic sleep problems.” Are you one of them?
The good news is that there are effective, natural ways to help you wake up refreshed and renewed after a full nights sleep. Join Leigh Evans for her online course, “Sleep & the Art of Rest” and invite deep sleep and rest into your life. Enjoy a simple step by step process to release the thoughts and habits that keep you up at night. Ease your mind with soothing audio sessions: guided meditation and breathing practices to summon sleep.
- unwind and relax with simple restorative yoga sequences
- invite tranquility and deeper breath through pranayama
- release stress and anxiety through meditation and visualization
- learn healthy evening routines to promote relaxation
- re-align with your natural sleep rhythm
- nourish yourself with holistic sleep tips